Today’s article is about being inspired and why it should play a major role in your successful future…
Let’s face it, life can be difficult! Work pressures, family demands, health problems, stress, money worries, you know how it is?
I have to admit, sometimes it happens to me and when it does and life gets to be too much, I put up a “CLOSED for business” sign and seek out a little inspiration.
Inspiration looks good, smells good, sounds good and feels good! That’s why surrounding yourself with inspiration helps you get and keep your life on track because it returns you to YOUR spirit – to your core.
When you feel inspired, it’s a sign you’re touching a place deep within yourself and from this place, you can create, plan and live a life that feels so much better. And when you feel better, everything runs a lot more smoothly, creativity increases, things get done and you feel happier within yourself.
So… here are 5 reasons why inspiration should play a huge part in your life…
1. Inspiration Is Heart Opening. Think about the last time you read an inspiring story. Did your heart feel 10 times bigger than normal? Inspiration opens your heart and when your heart is open you become more accepting of yourself and others. You feel more patient, more in control, your general outlook improves and you feel less stressed.
2. Inspiration Inspires Greatness. Have you ever seen a beautiful painting and had the urge to stop and take a closer look? Inspiring works of art touch something within us and create an appreciation that’s unique to us. (art = an outward expression of your deepest joy)
3. Inspiration Calms And Restores Nature. Fresh air! Wide open spaces! Sunny, hot beaches! Don’t you already feel more relaxed? Mother Nature is ready and willing to share her inspired works of art with us and has made it highly accessible and totally free!
4. Inspiration Energizes And Refreshes. How do you feel watching someone achieve a life long dream or someone with disabilities complete a gruelling challenge? Does it inspire you or make you want to do something more with your life? Inspiration is VERY powerful because it touches the part of us that knows, deep inside, we’re capable of so much more.
5. Inspiration Spreads Joy. Inspiration makes you feel good! When you feel good, when the joy in you comes alive and you share your joy with others, you impact the world in a thousand positive ways.
The next time life feels difficult or just too much to cope with, put up a “CLOSED for business sign” and get out for a little inspiration. The results will amaze you.